Who is thinking about being the first full-race turbo owner?

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
Just like the title says...who's really thinking about being the first owner of their kit? If you're thinking about it, post your thoughts here. If you're thinking about staying NA, post it here. I'm curious as to who's debating what

I'm telling you....white shell....FR kit....figure the rest later...

let me mark down these 6 numbers in this card thing I bought for a dollar first....

Is this another 9thcivic contest prize? :D

someone needs to jump on this! if i had a 9th i would be all over it!

I'm going FR but not gonna be the 1st, I got a wedding that's gonna take up a lot of my monies til June..:eek:

well, congrats on the wedding.. you live in cincy?

Thanks, your one of the few that's said congrats instead of don't do it, lol..

& yep I live in Cincy..

lol, well... you must be happy. Were you a member from 8thcivic?
There is another guy on here who is a pretty big reds fan. Did you happen to go to their meet and greet thing like a week.. or two weeks ago?

Very happy.. Yea I changed my name up, it was ek2fg, on the 8th..

Yea I went to RedsFest, it was actually my 1st time going i've always heard it's crazzzy crowded & i'm not too fond of crowds (Almost 24,000 people attended that weekend)
But I won an autograph session w/ Aroldis Chapman through the Reds site, so it wasn't hard for me to suck it up & go this year, lol..

oh my gosh, I just looked up your name over there and realized who you were! You had the monkey avatar! lol Did you sell the mugen?

Yea, wish I didn't tho.. I like my 9th but it's not the same love I had for the Mugen, i'm sure a FR turbo kit will help me get over it tho....:turbospin:

Back