willow spring drag race

mrrex1990

I just wanted to throw this out there if no one is doing any thing on oct 20 2012. Its the third Saturday of this month. Please come out and join us at willow spring drag race night. It cost 15 dollars to race the whole night from

Night Drag Racing

October 20, 2012 @ 7:00pm - 11:00pm Track: 2.5 mile course

Registration starts at 6:00pm

Drag Racing Requirements:

- No Convertibles w/o roll over protection

- No Motorcycles

- DOT or SNELL approved helmet- limited number of rental helmets available

- Minor must have parent or guardian present the first time

And if you don't have helmet you can rent one by exchanging your id for a helmet. Please come support willow to build a real drag strip. And yes you do get a reaction time and you do get a trap time. Hopefully I cover all the question. If not hit me up and will do my best to answer. And yes the do have a restaurant but its cash only they do have a atm.

I would've gone for sure, but my wife is having our baby shower on the 20th; while the boys will be getting drunk and play poker. When's the next one?

1hr47 minutes each way -_-

I've wanted to do 1/4 mile for a while...since they closed Fontana

Alright I'll see if I can get willow to open another night but if you guys aren't doing any thing or change of plan let me know so far I got nine 9th Gen going so far and of course my crew will be there as well

I thought he was closer to downtown LA, but it looks like he's south of Santa Ana

my 8 mile commute took an hour every day... to and from work. Worst day was 2hrs 45min for those 8 miles.

fail.jpg

Back