Window visors

sLowLX

Finally...a FB6.
Near Milwaukee, WI
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
FoDo
I've done some basic searching, nothing too in depth, and I'd like to know where you guys purchased yours? I've seen some real price differences and a few different styles. Do they all install by an adhesive backing?

I bought mine on eBay because I preferred the Mugen look over OEM. The clips that come with it are much lower quality than that of OEM from what I've seen in the CHH YouTube video, but the adhesive is also 3M. In all honesty, you'd probably be better off buying Mugen replicas without the clips if you prefer this style, too.

Just watched the YouTube video by CHH (didn't even think to search for it) and installation is a breeze. I first looked at amazon to see how cheap they had them but it appears CHH is much cheaper!

I got my OEM visors, $107 Shipped on Amazon.
Easy install.

I bought mine on eBay because I preferred the Mugen look over OEM. The clips that come with it are much lower quality than that of OEM from what I've seen in the CHH YouTube video, but the adhesive is also 3M. In all honesty, you'd probably be better off buying Mugen replicas without the clips if you prefer this style, too.

If you do prefer the Mugen look I agree that you shouldn't waste your time with the eBay clips. They were crap, but the 3M seems to be holding up fine :thumb:

Any word on if/when OEM visors for the '13 Coupe will be available? Doubt they will...
i dont see why existing 12' options wouldnt work. the 12 and 13 are basically the same car apart from the cosmetic stuff on the front and back

Back