Wobble Problem Mystery

Check your shocks. You said in the past that your suspension was loose because of the Eibach lowering springs.

Mysery.jpg
Lol

I finally found the tiny rip in my pool lining which has been a mystery for the past few weeks. I'm confident I'll find the reason/s to this mystery within the next couple weeks. :D

Suspension changed. Wobble is much less evident for the moment. It will be interesting to see if the wobble is there tomorrow morning when the car is cold. My buddy, who is a mechanic, is thinking that it could be a bent hub or perhaps a brake disk that may be off. Im not going to waste money on the Roadmaster balancing test if it could be a more significant problem. I will be taking the car in for a diagnostic in a week or so.

If you had the problem on the other set of tires then id say more of a hub issue. Brake disk issues usually show themselves when applying the brakes unless the disk was crazy out of balance but I've never seen it. You don't have to road force match your tires was just a suggestion but a bent hub/rim/bad tire could all cause your same issue. Glad to hear it's subdued more now with your new shocks/struts.

Now I'm starting to notice the wobble in the mornings as well. I only have 1400 miles. I'm still hell bent on it being the continental tires. If you find any fix let me know.

Now I'm starting to notice the wobble in the mornings as well. I only have 1400 miles. I'm still hell bent on it being the continental tires. If you find any fix let me know.
I think the reason for me is a bent hub, possibly front disk brake rotor. Pretty sure it's a hub though. I will be taking my car in for a full diagnostic in the beginning of July when I'm on vacation. It's usually tires though (balance, or a flat spot on a tire), so check that first. If you have a second set of tires to try you can exchange them to see if there is any difference.

Back