worst driver award

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
Virginia man is alleged in a lawsuit to have been doing when he crashed his car last year on the Beltway last year:

Paragraph 10. "At the time of the collision, Defendant was going 85 miles per hour."
Paragraph 12. "At the time of the collision, Defendant was having sex with a female."
Paragraph 13. "At the time of the collision, Defendant was driving admittedly drunk."
Paragraph 14. "At the time of the accident, Defendant was partially or totally in the backseat of the car."

• Staff
lol, but he crashed. If he hadn't crashed, well....

He's from VA, if he received his first license here, crashing was inevitable.

• Staff
is it possible to NOT crash driving 85mph, while having sex in the back seat, while intoxicated - all at once?

I was thinking of saying that but figured I was the only one who would get it. lol.

I remember you speaking of your adventures in Italy, there's an Italian guy in town with an RS4 and he's a complete nut behind the wheel, makes me look tame :giggle:

And I bet that nut doesn't have a scratch on his car either does he? Lol.

beltwaysex.jpg

Beltway sex driver celebrates on Twitter after $22,000 judgment

The Virginia manaccused of having sex when his car hit a taxion the Beltway in Virginia last year was ordered by a jury to pay $22,000 — but judging by his Twitter feed, the party's still on.

Salem Trad, 22, was convicted of drunk driving last year following a crash where his car rear-ended a minivan taxi driven by Abdu Omar, 28. At the scene, Trad first said the woman was driving, then he said he didn't know who was driving, and finally said his friend must have been driving because he had just finished having sex with the woman in the car, claiming the three were heading back from a strip club where they had celebrated Trad's 21st birthday.

The woman denied the story and the friend wasn't at the crash site, and Trad was still convicted of DUI. So when Trad testified again in the civil suit brought by Omar, what did he say?

Trad confidently told that story again Monday during the two-day trial in Fairfax County Circuit Court, saying the sex had concluded and that he was asleep at the time of the collision. The woman denied any sexual activity with Trad.

The jury took 40 minutes to award Omar damages, but based on Trad's Twitter feed under the handle SalemsDatNigga, the biggest piece of insight from the trial so far is: "I should have pursued law. I'd look good as **** in a suit and one of these top floor offices." Team Blackout is also proud of its Twitter trending topic.​

Back