"XtenShift" Shift Knob Extender

So i pulled the trigger and ordered one lol. I don't have the buddy club short shifter or ct's shifter cable bushing adaptor thingy. SSOOOO ill let you guys know how long of a throw it is without. I plan on getting the buddy club ss next month or two.

So i pulled the trigger and ordered one lol. I don't have the buddy club short shifter or ct's shifter cable bushing adaptor thingy. SSOOOO ill let you guys know how long of a throw it is without. I plan on getting the buddy club ss next month or two.
i have one throw really isint that bad

ill be making a video about the shifter extender later probably a raw file that ill upload explaining certain details and frequent questions if any mods wanna mov eit to the first post with permission from grfxp it would probably be easier for anyone inquiring

jetarety.jpg

It's not bad actually lol. The throw is a tad bit long but so effortless to shift in gear! I like it so far

Opted to take mine off. It felt too sloppy after the buddyclub install dunno why solid base bushings would help get rid if that but I'm content with having it without for now

To anyone who has an extender, does the knob ever get loose on top of the extender. Wanting to order one but I'm afraid that the knob will get loose while shifting and regular driving. Any info on this will help alot!

To anyone who has an extender, does the knob ever get loose on top of the extender. Wanting to order one but I'm afraid that the knob will get loose while shifting and regular driving. Any info on this will help alot!

I haven't had that problem at all.

Back