"XtenShift" Shift Knob Extender

Yea I did hmm do you like having the extender and the weighted knob with your SS?

Hey guys - just installed the extender. Haven't taken it out to drive yet (freezing rain storm here in Ontario!) but already I feel LOTS more play in the shifting. Any ideas? My HFP is a DD, but I feel like I need to get a short shifter assembly. Anyone have any recos? Anyone know somewhere in the GTA (Ontario) who can install without shelling out big $$$?

Hey guys - just installed the extender. Haven't taken it out to drive yet (freezing rain storm here in Ontario!) but already I feel LOTS more play in the shifting. Any ideas? My HFP is a DD, but I feel like I need to get a short shifter assembly. Anyone have any recos? Anyone know somewhere in the GTA (Ontario) who can install without shelling out big $$$?

Buddy Club short shifter :thumb:

Thanks! I'll check around to see who can install it. I'm generally handy, but not incredibly confident w/ that. My HFP is my baby! Any idea how much should I pay for the unit itself?

Its not play its what it always was just feels like more because its higher up

Back