iluvmycsx

Mr Csx
VIP Member
Regina - The City That Rhymes with Fun
Vehicle Model
Acura Csx
Body Style
Sedan
A young motorist has some explaining to do after crashing – his friend’s £225,000 LAMBORGHINI.

28.jpg

The 22-year-old was driving the powerful Murcielago in the early hours of Sunday morning when he lost control and crossed the central reservation.
He then collided with an oncoming taxi causing ”extensive damage to both vehicles”.
These pictures, captured by photographer Daisy Buckle, show the wrecked Murcielago with major frontal damage.
Fortunately the Lamborghini driver emerged unscathed but his 26-year-old male passenger suffered minor chest injuries.
29.jpg

The 30-year-old owner of the Murcielago had lent the car to his friend for a ”bit of fun”, but it is understood the Lamborghini was not insured for drivers under the age of 25.
Daisy said: ”I assumed the driver was in a second ambulance – I could not believe he was walking around without a scratch.
”I heard an onlooker say ‘friend ha! I bet he is not a friend now, take a strong friendship to get through this one.”

30.jpg

The 51-year-old female driver of the taxi was trapped in the vehicle for more an hour with a broken leg.
Emergency services eventually removed her and transported her to a nearby hospital following the smash in Sydney, Australia.
Police are investigating the incident and expect to charge the motorist with dangerous driving. A spokesperson confirmed the driver hadn’t been drinking.
Inspector Clive Ainley said: ”He’s lost control and got on to the incorrect side of the road.”

31.jpg

The Lamborghini Murcielago was launched in 2002 with the Italian supercar maker fitting the model with a 6.2-litre V12 engine developing 572bhp.
It can accelerate from 0-62mph in 3.8 seconds and has a top speed of 205mph.

but it is understood the Lamborghini was not insured for drivers under the age of 25.
=========

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ownedrun::ownedrun::ownedrun::ownedrun::ownedrun::ownedrun::ownedrun::ownedrun:

:spazface:

good enough excuse to unfriend him on Facebook, :giggle:

Back