2012 9thcivic.com Tail of The Dragon I - Chat, Pics and Videos thread

I'm also thinking about a whole new idea next year for food. If I were to get a cabin next year I (with an assistant who can cook as well) will make food for the saturday, picnic/chill out style at the cabin. The good thing is that I can lower the reg fee substantially for next year, prob to around $20.

Thoughts?

I want to go next year, would be up for helping cook meals for the group

I'm washing the Subie!! :omg:

ehypa8ym.jpg

He probably bought it as it has no watermark..lmao

I loved that area killboy was at. I have a few like that also

He probably bought it as it has no watermark..lmao

I loved that area killboy was at. I have a few like that also

That's why I got this one. I have never seen that angle. It really shows off the angles of the road

And yes, I bought that one. I'll skip eating out one day to make up for spending that $7 :wigglesmiley:

One of the other groups I'm involved with through work goes on trips sometimes and we generally split up the meals among the people going. So a few people cook breakfast, different people cook lunch, dinner etc...Spreads out the work, keeps the cost low and is a great way to try new stuff. Plus it keeps there from being too many butts in the kitchen!

yes, I think Im gonna get a cabin next year and cook my own, a group breakfast one day (before friday drive) sounds good.

Lemme know when you start looking to book it. If Brandon and Mike aren't able to go I'd be in to split the cost of a cabin if you need someone

Back