Official Gun Thread

For you ppl that want to keep your weapons, the current administration is in the process of working "around" our 2nd amendment though the UN to supersede our own Countries laws for the world melting pot, and try to remove our weapons by floating it though the UN.

I'm not even sure that the NRA can lobby around this one, but giving them our support can't hurt.

If someone wants my weapons, come and find me and pry them from my cold dead hands...

If someone wants my weapons, come and find me and pry them from my cold dead hands...
I know classic quotes are fun, I'd like to see us where we don't need to be in trouble for having a gun when the time comes to use it on some criminal....
I doubt that ppl will turn them in if the time comes, but it puts you at a disadvantage if the time comes to use it, and you're worried about jail time for owning one.

last estimation was ~80 million people in the US owned guns. Some people own countless firearms. The gov is going to go door to door to get these weapons? There would be war before the US public would hand them over.

last estimation was ~80 million people in the US owned guns. Some people own countless firearms. The gov is going to go door to door to get these weapons? There would be war before the US public would hand them over.

I agree with you all !

Sorry guys......... I'm also on a Ruger Forum and there's a lot of discussion about our rights to bear arms.............

Imagine "criminals" reaction to the idea that the general public would be without firearms.

I know classic quotes are fun, I'd like to see us where we don't need to be in trouble for having a gun when the time comes to use it on some criminal....
I doubt that ppl will turn them in if the time comes, but it puts you at a disadvantage if the time comes to use it, and you're worried about jail time for owning one.

It's the truth in many ways for me, I am a distaster prepper and if I need too I could disappear, I don't want to lose my rights cause someone has there panties in a twist...

As a citizen of this country with a clean background, I want a way to protect myself and my family in case, especially when they there is roughly 1 cop for every 400 people...

I have gotten some harassment from people and even cops and have been kicked out of a few restaurants and stopped going to a few of my favorite places cause they don't want people to carry a weapon in there establishment...

I heard ammo is hard to come by.

colt ar 15 mt 6700 5.56
colt 1911 full sizeblued never shot
rock island compact 1911 45
Springfield 1911 champion .45 stainless
S&W 686 .357
Taurus .380 tcp
1955 colt new frontier .22 still in box never shot with colt grips
colt double eagle .45
ruger vaquero .45 long colt
S&W stainless .38 special highway patrol issue my uncle gave it to me when he retired
ruger .357 snub 5 shot
S&W 5906 9mm
thats all i can think of right now i need to 223 and 556 ammo bad i gotta shoot the colt ar

That is quite the collection. You should write up a text listing of what's actually all in that photo. Some of them are hard to see....

Back