STOLEN Valve Caps and I FOUND the A$$HOLE who took them!!

+1000

Then have a bat on hand if his dumb a$$ tries to do anything. I'm down the street from you in the galleria area, let me know if you need some help.

Haha thanks! Winnn420 are you busy Saturday morning or Next Thursday around 7pm? There's a couple meets Houston 9th will be attending and we'd love to have you come with us!

I tend to agree with webby. The note will show that you know he did something and that you're watching him. That's enough. If he hasn't done anything, he won't have vandalism to deal and won't be inclined to exact revenge on you. Either way you're wise not to escalate the situation because it can and will get a whole lot worse than $5 lost.

I tend to agree with webby. The note will show that you know he did something and that you're watching him. That's enough. If he hasn't done anything, he won't have vandalism to deal and won't be inclined to exact revenge on you. Either way you're wise not to escalate the situation because it can and will get a whole lot worse than $5 lost.

Very true! That's what I'm leaning towards, something simple but enough to where he'll be cautious and on the look out constantly. I want it to eat at him every time he parks on campus.

Back