2012 9thcivic.com Tail of The Dragon I - Chat, Pics and Videos thread

Was: mustard and ketchup
Now: mustard and modeling clay

Champagne....

the-continental.jpg

I wonder it they're really an S4 and V70R, :eyebrows: that would be quite the surprise.

If I wasn't going to the OC awd meet, I'd fly down to Knoxville and rent a car for the day, what could go wrong??

Chump Car????? Tell me more!

http://www.chumpcar.com/

Very similar to the 24 Hours of LeMons. My cousin's husband is an engineer at Honda Jet and he just told me he and a few other engineers built and raced a DA Integra last year, that they're using again this year. I told him if any of the other drivers got a hangnail, herpes, ingrown toenail, tapeworms, or any other illness that would prevent them from driving that I'd be happy to fill the spot (sadly I don't foresee that becoming reality). He said I could probably help getting the gas though. :giggle:

http://www.chumpcar.com/

Very similar to the 24 Hours of LeMons. My cousin's husband is an engineer at Honda Jet and he just told me he and a few other engineers built and raced a DA Integra last year, that they're using again this year. I told him if any of the other drivers got a hangnail, herpes, ingrown toenail, tapeworms, or any other illness that would prevent them from driving that I'd be happy to fill the spot (sadly I don't foresee that becoming reality). He said I could probably help getting the gas though. :giggle:
My brother put a chump car deal together a few years ago.
37765_451681286409_3508671_n.jpg

Believe it or not, they got penalized 50 laps before the race, because their car was too nice! Ya gotta love chumpcar...it's really all about having fun. BTW, the neon didn't look so nice AFTER the race.

Last edited:
My brother put a chump car deal together a few years ago.
37765_451681286409_3508671_n.jpg

Believe it or not, they got penalized 50 laps before the race, because their car was too nice! Ya gotta love chumpcar...it's really all about having fun. BTW, the neon didn't look so nice AFTER the race.

Yeah, they probably should have uglied up those SRT4 wheels a bit. :giggle:

Overall I'd say the LeMons series is much funnier with all the penalties and destruction they dish out to certain cars during the course of the race, but Chump car is still awesome fun.

Last edited:
Back