stormCIVIC fg3

prob the first owner that I've seen get the red mats with the tan interior. Nicely done

yes my red JDM badges are finally in the US. possibly could be here tomorrow or Monday. will post pictures when installed.

yeah i get that. but really they tie in to the car if you look at a different way. the 2012 civic (non-si) has a "R"18 engine. but yeah there just for looks. but i like them.
I rather like the "Type R" emblem. However, I might try to align it with the hood rather than the bumper. Anyway, still looks great!

just a sneak peak of what to expect for tomorrows photo shoot featuring pictures of the new JDM badges and new decals from GrafiXpressions.
482499_4980147739277_275109415_n.jpg

hahaha i love the ones with the csx locomotive. thats great!!
yes i do too. i was going downtown today to wait for a train to come by and when i got down there. there was one parked at the spot i had planned on taking pictures so everything worked out real well.

Last edited:
the LED projector reverse bulbs are no good. there angled downward and to the side so yep its dangerous to back up. nobody can see you unless there directly behind you. sending them back and ordering a 28 LED bulbs. hoping they will work out well.

post the meet info here? location etc?
join us at the We Hungry Meet at Marietta Billiards Club this Sunday March 10th from 1pm to whenever and at 2pm there will be a Harlem shake video made of the meet. also cash prizes for 1st- $100 , 2nd- $75 , 3rd- $50 for best looking cars at the meet. But they are full warning you not to do any burnouts, drifting, or any other rice behavior. also its free admission.

Back