Bryan's 2012 PMM LX Build

aaronMusngi

Torrance CA
Vehicle Model
LX
Body Style
Sedan
December 17 2012 i Bought a civic LX (automatic) :( i got too excited on buying a ( My First Brand new car ) car so i ended up buying automatic LX ,the dealer said they can order a manual civic but can take 1 more month so i bought this one ( Can't afford SI and i don't like sun roof )

Jan 18 2013 - Tinted windows
Jan 2013 - changed bulb to SYLVANIA SILVERSTAR ULTRA
Mar 2013 - red out my tailight ( i took them of after a month )
Jun 28 2013 - Ordered enkei rpf1
Jul 17 2013 - The wheels Finally arrived fresh from Enkei , Later afternoon can't wait for tomorrow to mount the tires so i decided to buy a tire from AMERICA'S TIRE , FALKEN ZIEX 612 for only $98 each !!
Jul 23 2013 - H&R SPRING INSTALLED !!
My Simple Plan !!!

OEM civic trunk tray
headlight bulb sylvania superstar ultra (high and low )
30% Front 80% Rear window tint
Enkei rpf1 17x9 +35 with Falken Ziex 612 225/45/17
GSP gun metal lug nuts

Future mods

Modulo front lip
Fog Lights
Gloss Black Hood Wrap
Red H Emblems
Asia Spec headlight ( I'm having a vacation in Philippines so i'll Buy headlights from there )

No performance upgrade because daily drive and A/T :(

20130724_115511.jpg20130724_151036.jpg2013-07-24 17.15.19.png2013-07-24 17.26.26.png

Last edited:
Looking good. Did they tint the outside of your back window?? The pic with the heat gun. Wheel specs?

Nope, they just cut the tint outside ,17x9 35

thanks there's more to come ,thanks for the help :)))

I wished someone would get rpfs in 17x9 45 instead of 35... Ive been getting mixed info from several sources that they will hit the coils and not. Great start btw!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea i went to americas tire and they called enkei ,and said on x9 22 and 35 is only the offset that could fit unless using a spacer . That is what they said

thanks ! Ooohh im getting motivated modding my caar

Finally ive decided to buy H&R springs instead of coils knowing that coils is not practical for DD and cost 3x the lowering spring is .
im going to install the springs as soon as it arrives . Does H&R spring comes with the silencer rubber like Tein springs ?

ugghhh tough day ,got some good news and bad news for all living near 710 freeway !!
The good news is i already installed h&r spring today ,( pics later )
X9 with 225/45 without rubbing ,i didn't even have to have camber arms and bolts nor fender roll ! AlienPrime Wheel fitment chart update enkei rpf1 17x9 +35 225/45 lowered on H&R Springs front drop 1.6 inch .Rear Drop 1.4/1.2 im not sure got confused by some sites

The bad news is i drove my car to test how it runs with the new springs , Some truck drop something on my windshield , HUGE crack on left bottom .

webby Dar-Dar squiggy Good evening staffs , i availed a 8 yr warranty on my civic , 3 yrs maintenance . So my question is does it cover my broken windshield ? and are they going to VOID the warranty with the springs installed ?? thank you so much , i have so much plans for my baby , but i have to stop saving money for Broken windshield :( fuuuuuuhhhhhhh

Check what kind of coverage you have for windshield replacement on your current car insurance. Sometimes it's like a $50 payment, and then the windshield is replaced. It all depends on how your car insurance plan works. You have no worries about your springs or anything on your car warranty. That is totally separate. You'll be either paying for the windshield out of pocket, or you'll be filing it under your normal car insurance. All depends on what your deductible is for something like that. In some instances, some plans will replace it for zero charge.

ugghhh tough day ,got some good news and bad news for all living near 710 freeway !!
The good news is i already installed h&r spring today ,( pics later )
X9 with 225/45 without rubbing ,i didn't even have to have camber arms and bolts nor fender roll ! AlienPrime Wheel fitment chart update enkei rpf1 17x9 +35 225/45 lowered on H&R Springs front drop 1.6 inch .Rear Drop 1.4/1.2 im not sure got confused by some sites

The bad news is i drove my car to test how it runs with the new springs , Some truck drop something on my windshield , HUGE crack on left bottom .

webby Dar-Dar squiggy Good evening staffs , i availed a 8 yr warranty on my civic , 3 yrs maintenance . So my question is does it cover my broken windshield ? and are they going to VOID the warranty with the springs installed ?? thank you so much , i have so much plans for my baby , but i have to stop saving money for Broken windshield :( fuuuuuuhhhhhhh

What webby said.

Also check out the link for Moss-Magnusson in my signature. ↓ Not really important this situation, but it may come in handy in the future.

Last edited:
Thanks webby squiggy ! uhm what about buying ORIGINAL windshield from honda and have honda install it ? possible ??

Absolutely can. You can have any glass shop, or Honda do the replacement. Another member had Honda do theirs like 3 weeks ago.

Hahaha one more stupid question webby , how much will it cost me ? (Without a help from insurance)

Other member said he was quoted $500ish for 3rd party and like $700ish from his dealership. That could vary wildly by location though. That's if you didn't use any insurance.

Back