Tail of the dragon shirt ordering

Status
Not open for further replies.

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
link removed

Shirt ordering is now available through next Monday the 12th.

That allows for at least a week and a half to two weeks of production time, shipping, etc. Price includes shipping the shirts out to you prior to the dragon meet. Users from Canada will need to pick their shirts up at the meet to avoid any holdups at customs.

Last edited:
What is the shirt made of ? I'm looking for the wick-a-way light wt's.

• Staff
I planned to do a ringspun cotton tee. It'll just depend on the order totals when this ends, and what company has the right sizes in stock for the color. There are like 3 or 4 brands that would work. If you wanted a moisture wicking shirt, I don't think there will be any problem ordering one. It may not match 100% to the same color as another brand of tee, but it'll still be close. The price will be pretty much comparable to what a ringspun will be. Prob something like this -
http://web.herspw.com/cgi-bin/live/...arget=main&frames=no&sponsor=000001&brands=no

I'd like to order two in the wicking form. Just let me know how to go about it.

• Staff
Just place your order & leave a comment during checkout that you want wicking on both. I'll make a note when I make the order.

Just ordered one,just a t shirt please,I hate that wicking stuff.

I wanna order one in case i do manage to make a trip out, do the shirts tend to run small or big, im normally a xxl but have had times where the xxl doesnt fit me

It should be pretty true to size. It's not a form fitted shirt or anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back