My First Honda

The LEDs for my reverse lights finally came in!

I'm also making a car film, and I got some exhaust sounds yesterday. I have to say, this car sounds like a racecar (even stock) :vtec:

IGoHjO3.jpg

D49AkLe.jpg

The install was quick and painless and yielded great results! I can't wait to try them out at night. Here's a before & after comparison.

h3Vr08c.jpg

v4pDUfB.jpg

The LED reverse lights look great! How visible are they during the day though? And does it provide more light for the rear view camera?

The LED reverse lights look great! How visible are they during the day though? And does it provide more light for the rear view camera?

I don't regularly reverse at night, but I feel like the stock setup has better visibility with the rearview camera. The LED lights are much more visible during the day, though. I can get a shot of it tomorrow if you'd like!

So say I wanted to do this. Would these bulbs work for interior lights as well? Any voltage issues or error codes?

So say I wanted to do this. Would these bulbs work for interior lights as well? Any voltage issues or error codes?

No issues whatsoever. Just make sure the bulbs are 194 or T10, and that they will fit into the housings. Since you have to push in on the map lights, the one I used seems to just barely clear the plastic cover when I push it in.

Also if you do this, test out if the LED lights up before putting the housing back in. Sometimes it may not light up because the bulb is polarized, so just take it out and put it back in the other way.

Welcome! And thanks to you I went and ordered those LED bulbs for the interior :D. Nice to see another Midwest 9th owner, don't see to many around here in Wisconsin at least.

Welcome! And thanks to you I went and ordered those LED bulbs for the interior :D. Nice to see another Midwest 9th owner, don't see to many around here in Wisconsin at least.

I'm glad I could help out! How do you like them?

I wanted to share the awesome parking accommodation for my car while I'm at school. It's definitely worth the outrageous price for the parking permit :ownedrun:

I'm jealous. I wanted white so bad but my dealer checked 9 states and no one had a white one.

Looks good man, great pictures.

I'm jealous. I wanted white so bad but my dealer checked 9 states and no one had a white one.

Looks good man, great pictures.

Thanks! I definitely lucked out with this one. The dealership got it in stock only a day or two before I purchased it. What color did you end up with?

Thanks! I definitely lucked out with this one. The dealership got it in stock only a day or two before I purchased it. What color did you end up with?

SOP, it's a head turner and stands out the most, I'm happy with it but that white looks so good on the new Si style.

SOP, it's a head turner and stands out the most, I'm happy with it but that white looks so good on the new Si style.

That is a great color! I've yet to see one in person though. I was actually on the fence between SOP, PMM, and TW (and most of the cars around my area were either black or coupes), so once this TW sedan showed up, I just went with it.

I'm glad I could help out! How do you like them?

Oh man they are cool, I never did anything like that to any of my cars before makes people jealous when they see the sweet interior lit up at night.

Back