2013 9thcivic.com Tail of The Dragon II - Chat, Pics, and Videos thread

Well in that case, I'm blaming @death_roll 's cooking. :D

As long as it's not a stomach / gastrointestinal-related issue then I'm not worried.

I had some of the leftovers before and the chicken tasted really blah, it may have been because it rode in the trunk for a few hours on the way home last night.

Yeah, I'm sure you weren't the reason. I just wanted to give you a hard time since you were working pretty hard at the stove. Thank you, btw. The food was great!

@brucebartlow - that is for the tip about the GoPro!

I saw them pull up when Nate and I got there. They didn't say hi or even check out Nate's Subie. :shrug:

They probably had no clue what The Dragon was and were there just to see the dam.

I believe I'm the only one that's ill. I'm blaming it on being exposed to new people germs.

I woke up every morning at the dragon congested. Got home, woke up...nothing. Dragon allergies :snow:
I had wisdom tooth problems the entire time at the dragon, and now it's getting worse. :help:
It's getting close to me not being able to open my mouth.

The Ducati Dude was right. This is one special group.

We're very intense :driving:
I woke up every morning at the dragon congested. Got home, woke up...nothing. Dragon allergies :snow:
I had wisdom tooth problems the entire time at the dragon, and now it's getting worse. :help:
It's getting close to me not being able to open my mouth.

Getting them pulled?

BTW thanks for the hot wheels @mattsbobo , they're probably the only S2000s I'll ever have, or that I can afford in good condition.

I'll be sure to return the favor with another kitteh bank / figurine

Getting them pulled?

Probably eventually. I had this happen about 6 months ago...lasted about a week. They just started coming in within maybe the past year and half or so? I only have the top two!
The crown of those two will scrape at the webbing/gum area at the back of my mouth and causes it to swell and cover the crown...then I just can't open my mouth much at all. Not to mention it REALLY pisses off my bad TMJ. I feel like I've just taken a swift hook to the jaw. It got worse the morning we were leaving...thankfully it wasn't uncomfortable to talk while I was there. Just irritating

Back