Fast And The Furious 7

Only movie other than Riddick Vin Diesel can make.

I got my girlfriend into the series and now she follows all the characters on instagram and keeps me updated on FF7!
There is apparently an instagram called "into the beautiful blue eyes of Paul Walker"..... Lmao

My friends daughter was on fast 5 as an extra,during the train scene when the Feds were chasing them through the train she is the Latin looking girl who turns around on the right side looking at them.funny she is Italian and Portuguese,and of course beautiful.but it was cool seeing her in a movie!

Sad to see it sold after overnighting parts from japan.

Out of respect unless it can be tastefully done, I think they should halt production altogether. After all it's just a movie, that can't equate to a human life.

If it's tastefully done, dedicate the movie to him, but only if done right. Just my opinion.

It has to go on, it's what he would have wanted

You're probably right about that. Just hope script writers and producers don't scramble and hack up the plot or storyline like they're pulling at straws only to cash in at the box office, like I said if it's tastefully done great, if not don't even bother. He was a main stay in the series, without him it won't be the same. He's the only character to have been in all of them but Tokyo drift. I'm sure the series meant the world to him, he obviously had a passion for cars.

Back