Bass setup on factory system

Looks clean. You did the install? Is your box mounted to keep it from rolling around the trunk?

I just put done foam insulation strips behind my license plate an all the rattling was gone.

Looks clean. You did the install? Is your box mounted to keep it from rolling around the trunk?

I just put done foam insulation strips behind my license plate an all the rattling was gone.

I didn't do the install but they did do a good job. I have the box sideways because the sub rattles within the box when it is upright it's odd but I'll fix it. But my main concern is the rattling of my wing on the trunk I think that's the problem. What did you use? Dynamat?

I didn't do the install but they did do a good job. I have the box sideways because the sub rattles within the box when it is upright it's odd but I'll fix it. But my main concern is the rattling of my wing on the trunk I think that's the problem. What did you use? Dynamat?

No, I didn't use anything other than foam insulation behind my license plate. I don't have rattles coming from anywhere else.

@ADExternal the box stays in place with the rubber floor mat. But I still have problems with the entire trunk rattling, it's rather annoying I have stopped the license plate from moving but now the source is at the latch of the truck. When I press down under the license plate it stops rattling.

Any ideas? I kinda wanna stay away from $$$ Dynamat

I lined the edges with weather stripping and screwed it in place so it's impossible for it to touch the truck now. I'm thinking I'm going to insulate by the latch with quick roof from Home Depot after researching they say it's better than peal n seal with a lot less smell

I have eliminated about 85% of the rattling. The only thing that's left is to isolate the wing from the trunk lid somehow. How do I go about removing the Si wing ??

@roddizzle12 A full range channel was taken from behind the radio and connected to the high level inputs on the amp. I didn't use a LOC it's essentially the same thing. But I recommend using an LOC to tap the rear sub channel and call it a day.

LOC=Line Output Converter
It cleans the sound coming from the factory amp in order for it to be revamped (in a way) by the aftermarket amp.

I also managed to remove the factory sub in the rear deck today. Those clips are a pain it took just over an hour but I managed not to break any thank god!

Back