2012 Civic MPG - share your current gas mileage

If that is the case, how much is left in the tank when you have no bars? Serious question.
The three or four times I've driven to no bars (34 to 43 miles beyond Lo-Fuel) I've taken 12 to 12.2 gallons which implies I had 1 to 1.2 gallons left.
The dozen or so times I've filled up near the Lo-Fuel lighting (at 2 increments) I'm calculating 2.5 to 2.7 gallons left - but I only do one click past automatic shut-off.

The three or four times I've driven to no bars (34 to 43 miles beyond Lo-Fuel) I've taken 12 to 12.2 gallons which implies I had 1 to 1.2 gallons left.
The dozen or so times I've filled up near the Lo-Fuel lighting (at 2 increments) I'm calculating 2.5 to 2.7 gallons left - but I only do one click past automatic shut-off.

Reason I ask is because my light came on and I saw a sign that said 24 miles to the next gas station and I had zero bars before I even got there!

Ex auto- 22city/ 27 hwy. averaging 24.

This is driving me nuts. I'm about to pull all my mods and see what happens. The throttle body spacer dropped my mpg about 4-5 points. I know I'm running slightly larger and stickier tires but that's a lot of change. I've pulled the injen CAI before to see if that was it but no change.

Ex auto- 22city/ 27 hwy. averaging 24.

This is driving me nuts. I'm about to pull all my mods and see what happens. The throttle body spacer dropped my mpg about 4-5 points. I know I'm running slightly larger and stickier tires but that's a lot of change. I've pulled the injen CAI before to see if that was it but no change.
How is your tune? I am in the middle of mine with Vit and still get 27-30 city. RBC, ZDX with PRL adapter, PRL SRI, Full-Race catted downpipe, and Full-Race exhaust. Stock 17" wheels.

Went to Maryland back and forth the last 2 days and got 34mpg , and that was with stop and go traffic (accident) and 70-80 mph speeds.

2013 si manual, im getting 26 city right now but i only have 400 miles... anyone think it will get better when it breaks in a bit more?, also i haven't took it on the highway yet , or used the cruise control, hoping to get 30-31 though.

2013 si manual, im getting 26 city right now but i only have 400 miles... anyone think it will get better when it breaks in a bit more?, also i haven't took it on the highway yet , or used the cruise control, hoping to get 30-31 though.
Our '12 Sedan gradually increased from 28 to 32 mixed over the first 3000 miles of gentle driving. The last 8,000 we're up to 33.1 calculated. Ambient temperature i.e. very cold or lots of AC can drop it 2-3 mpg.

2013 Si here. I drive a good mix of highway and city.

When I first got the car I was getting 27-28mpg.

Since I installed a K&N Air Filter I've been getting 29-30mpg.

And I just lowered my car which apparently gives you another 1mpg or so.

Most I've gotten on the highway was 35mpg and that was just a short drive to Chicago, it kept slowly creeping up so I probably would get higher on a longer road trip.

all my si driving is in stop and go city traffic and my 500 miles ive done so far it says average 26.1, wich is way better then my 2012 silverado that was averaging 12.5 in the city and 18 on the highway

Just reset the trip meter after filling up getting auto parts on the US side of the border, previously over the 4100 ish kms the average with mostly stop and go / lots of drive through action and so on with about 20% or so highway was 7.5 l/100 kms.

The 64.5 km trip back to the apartment showed 5.8L/100 kms / [ 40.1 miles traveled 40.6 mpg ]

Ambient temp = 6 deg C, lots of hills with 7 stoplights in the city. Average speed 90 kph.2013-10-18 21.09.13.jpg 2013-10-18 21.09.13.jpg 2013-10-18 21.09.27.jpg

Just filled up my 2013 LX 5spd and got 34.5mpg on the dealer tank. Plus she's my first stick shift so still getting use to her. Oddly enough the IMID underestimated the mpg at 33.6. :). That's about 60/40 city and highway.

Big different from my 18mpg Santa Fe AWD

13 si sedan... Ever since I got the car I've been getting terrible mileage... Average on most tanks is about 23mpg with a healthy combo of city and highway.... The best I've seen so far is about 27mpg...

Back