Official Arizona Chat Thread

Thats the exact day i was thinking, its just the time and the place! because there are a few locations in tempe we would do it. The one location thats near the in and out would be nice. Also i was thinking times around 730-930
yeah the spot is on lakeview dr, and is that 730-930pm or am? always harder to get night pics that come out good.

@Vtec4LiFe it definitely need to be at night unless we set a time that would allow some light but still be in the evening like 530-630pm?!
@Br3TT no worries bud if you still wanna join just let me know and ill add you to the list so we can send out some shot outs when meets happen/events!

@Vtec4LiFe When was this meet?! I really dont want a set of people who just regularly meet. i want a crew/ club as cheesy as that sounds but more so friends that can get to know each other attend other meets together rather then just temporary meets every once in awhile. For those who want to get in contact with me via text my number is 6233324137 hit me up let me know your online name and real name that way i can save it in my phone and know whom im talking to. Also will work easier when i send out a mass text as to where the meet will happen and what time

im a super mod on 8thcivic and i know all the mods and admin on this site, thats why i joined. plus most of the local 8th gen guys are lame and i don't like to hang with them

@PASCIAK that was back in june, there were about 7 or 8 civics that time. couldve been more but i guess some people always have something come up or flake out lol

im a super mod on 8thcivic and i know all the mods and admin on this site, thats why i joined. plus most of the local 8th gen guys are lame and i don't like to hang with them
ha im always hearing bad stuff about the 8thgen guys lol

@Vtec4LiFe @Vinney1138 Sounds good gentlemen. Already contacted my homie about the AZ9thSi decals to give out when we meet up. Would you guys like smaller sizes, medium sizes, or large sized decals??!!!

@Br3TT Are you wanting to join my dude?! If so ill add you!

Back