Early Dragon Run - May 18 - 22

Even if I had the time to take off, I just don't feel like driving down there, I really hate the ride down there driving through VA.

Other than Florida, my only other time off is the dragon, my company really has terrible time off policies, I'm not doing the 3 day Ocean City awd meet weekend again either, had enough of that crap.

Any of you guys interested? @k757 , @VtecBoi_88 , @bootyluvr , @death_roll , @07TLX ... can't think of anyone else off the top of my head.
That would be legit man but I can't make it , I won't be back that way untill July and I can't go more than 250 miles from post without a pass . Sry guys I wish I could i would like to ... Oh yea I was gonna ask , any of you guys got a cb in your car? I'm gonna get some two way radios for the North Carolina crew cause were all gonna meet up and drive to the dragon together in sept. Just wondering if anyone else thought about communication because not everyone gets phone service everywhere. Just thinkin ahead....

Even if I had the time to take off, I just don't feel like driving down there, I really hate the ride down there driving through VA.

Other than Florida, my only other time off is the dragon, my company really has terrible time off policies, I'm not doing the 3 day Ocean City awd meet weekend again either, had enough of that crap.

That would be legit man but I can't make it , I won't be back that way untill July and I can't go more than 250 miles from post without a pass . Sry guys I wish I could i would like to ... Oh yea I was gonna ask , any of you guys got a cb in your car? I'm gonna get some two way radios for the North Carolina crew cause were all gonna meet up and drive to the dragon together in sept. Just wondering if anyone else thought about communication because not everyone gets phone service everywhere. Just thinkin ahead....

Na
two way radios work man I live around there and when my brother goes 4 wheeling with his jeep buddies they all use them with no problems up the mountains . I don't think it will be a problem you can get a nice set of 2 for about 50 bucks and if someone else has a set you can all talk , just gotta pre determine a channel for everyone. I am thinking of getting a cb in my car , you can hear the truckers and cops talkin and also it's good to have if we need to call for help for some reason. I just like bein able to check on my friends and warn ppl about stuff that I have already passed.

We used two way radios on the North GA run this past fall. They worked very well. I have a set of two. If anyone else has them they all seemed to work fine together with everyone set to the same channel and sub channel.

Almost forgot...

Hey @Nomar06 - Wanna come?

@Nix... how much did you like that trip to GA... and could you tell exactly which parts you enjoyed most?

Umm I rode with @etf ....so..... the whole thing cause that guy.... is insane..... My ride along was one of legend.

Also @hey_mikey - I think he might be close enough to pop in..... possibly.

lol....too funny. Depending on the group size and more importantly the funds I have available at that time, I might be down for a weekend trip.

Reactions: Nix
lol....too funny. Depending on the group size and more importantly the funds I have available at that time, I might be down for a weekend trip.

We're at the campsite for $15.00/nt unless you want to splurge on the Lodge. BTW -- The camping area does have showers! Besides, we're there to drive not sleep.... and we can still use the Lodge to hang, have breakfast, internet, whatever.

We WILL need a few bucks for:
1.) Entrance Fee: $0.00
2.) Prizes and Gifts: $0.00
3.) Premium gas: Depends how far and how heavy the foot.
4.) The campsite: $15/nt. Or double up with somebody else who pays.
5.) Group BBQ on Sunday: That's my treat. Filet Mignon for everyone!

(Now watch everybody show up just to get me)

Come on nomar.... I know you can swing it.. .aren't you underemployed just like me? I think we can afford a cold night in a tent for some fun driving. Besides, you smoked my *** last year in that heavy accord. I need a chance to try and get better before September when everyone else gets to see.

This is right after finals!... it would be freaking awesome to go because i wont be able make it to the actual dragon meets for at least another 3 years...
I just wonder how my mom would react if I said "hey mom and dad, im gonna go camping for a few days with some people i met on the internet!!" Hahaha

Come on nomar.... I know you can swing it.. .aren't you underemployed just like me? I think we can afford a cold night in a tent for some fun driving. Besides, you smoked my *** last year in that heavy accord. I need a chance to try and get better before September when everyone else gets to see.

Looking at the dates that this is happening....might be able to swing a Sat-Mon or possibly Sun-Tues. We shall see when the time gets closer.

Back