Post Your Latest Purchases

I figured that I can paint it then put the 3m defender to keep it from getting chipped. I think just the HFP front and painted mudguards will look really good. I don't want to do the entire lip kit.

Cinnamon Roll K-Cups.

They were sold out last time I checked at Bed,Bath and Beyond so I got Cinnamon Swirl and they aren't as good lol

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHERE THIS SOUND IS COMING FROM !!!!!!!! POPPING/BACKFIRE SOUND!!!!!!!!! JUST REPLACED SECONDARY CATALYTIC WITH TSUDO TEST PIPE THINKIN ID FIXED THE PROBLEM!!!!!!!!! WRONG!!!!!!!! LOL HELP !!!!! BAD PLUGS??? BAD PRIMARY CAT???? IM ASSUMING THERES TWO CATALYTICS????
ynu5yba9.jpg

I dropped my phone for the first time in over 2 years today, the glass screen didn't approve :/ so I bought a new phone today, just what I wanted to do after spending $1500 on car goodies yesterday and a trip to Utah next week. Ugh..
uzynu7yq.jpg

That's a nice bike! Congrats!
Thanks, I decided to replace the spirit 750 with something that's more responsive. I've been missing a fun car/bike since I got rid of the GTI and the Si I had previously; looking forward to having some fun!

I still think the CB500F is a great bang for the buck. I want to get one after seeing one at the NYC auto show.

Moddiction Anvil Shift Knob - RED

2" diameter

Shift knob weighs over 1 LB!!

Fully countersunk shift knob to sit as low as possible. 1"+ lower than most oem shift knobs.

Back