The Official Minnesota Chat Thread

Quite frankly, I wish someone would stalk me. Seems like the only way I will get any attention is if I tied a piece of raw meat around my neck in a neighborhood full of dogs...

Quite frankly, I wish someone would stalk me. Seems like the only way I will get any attention is if I tied a piece of raw meat around my neck in a neighborhood full of dogs...

Awwwwwwww come here big guy...you're amongst stalkers that REALLY care. :grouphug:

Matt, I know you can walk the walk, but can you stalk the stalk? Bwahahahahaha...

Welllllllllllll lets just say I'm SUCH a good stalker...those cams you've been dying to vtak once Mn thaws out will feel surprisingly like your old cams, while for some strange reason my Civic is in NC hitting ludicrous speed. :shadyhat:

I read over the most recent (long) complaint thread on 8, and it's sad to see what's transpired.

I read the thread too. Site really has gone to the dogs. Hard to believe it is the same site that once was like a day in Camelot. Webby made the difference. His commitment to excellence made the site a really remarkable place to hang out. Back when I joined in 2007, I was in total awe of not only Kevin, but people like Raquel and Dawn and Marc and Michael. For a few magical years, I lived and breathed 8th Gen Civic. Not anymore. When you tear the spirit and soul out of the site, it is still breathing, but it is totally devoid of energy and excitement. 8th Gen is now in a vegetative state.

Nice to see you're on here Bill, how's your car coming along? I haven't seen much of it since you installed your IPS cams

Back