IMID not working, Looking for Help ..

macavely

United States of America
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Hello everyone .. I have searched but can't find an answer or fix for the problem I am having.

I have 2012 Si Sedan with Navi ... I had the GPS on and Avg Fuel Screen on the IMID.. The Meter on the Screen started to blink every time I let off the gas .. This went on for a few days, Now .. The Trip miles or Total Miles don't show, The Power meter Bars don't show, When I dim the screen, the Dim screen doesn't show up.. and the next turn screen for the GPS doesn't show on the iMID.

Does anyone know what could cause this problem ?

I'm glad you posted the result so others can fix it if they start having the same issue. Thanks!

That ^. I wouldn't have even thought to start testing there. Glad it was a simple fix.

You welcome, and it was the fuse box in the engine bay..

The problem didn't make sense to me, because the iMiD was working for everything else.. if it was a problems with the screen its self then nothing should have worked.. I read somewhere online that mention the 2012 Civic Si has some problems with blowing fuses... So I just started testing all of them just to see if I found any not working... The fuse wasn't blown so just looking at it, looked ok .. but the tester beeped and showed low voltage.. I'm just glade it was a easy fix ...

Back