Air Ride Suspension?!

spazerboy

Surprise, AZ
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Coupe
Tried searching but couldn't find anything. Does anyone know if companies are looking to develop an air ride setup for our cars? I know KSport has a setup for the 8th gen.

Yea, I looked up that James dude on the other forum, and they said to stay away from airbagit.com. I did end up messaging KSport, so hopefully get something back from them soon. I'll post up whatever they send me.

It honestly wouldnt be very difficult to put together your own air ride kit. Universal stryt bags for the front, its an airbag with a hole in the center of it and it replaces the spring on the strut. Then 2500lbs bags in the back, would just have to fab up some bag brackets. Then tank, compresor, valves, and run your line. **** i may actually have to do this, ive got most of that stuff sitting around from mini trucks ive build. Only thing i would need is the strut bags for the front.

you contact Acuair? I know they made a kit for the 8thgen, im sure they can make one for the 9th's They are top notch

There's a company called Air Force that has a kit, complete kit or you could buy their simple one and run it with an Accuair management system, a lot of people in the VW/Euro scene like that brand. Some guy here in jersey is really known for his air suspension installs and I asked a couple questions and he said if you want quality go with Air Force instead of ksport. I'd love air suspension but we get pretty cold winters and last thing I need is getting a leak and having no actual shop near by thatll work on an air suspension set up lol cause I'd have no idea how to work on it myself.

There's a company called Air Force that has a kit, complete kit or you could buy their simple one and run it with an Accuair management system, a lot of people in the VW/Euro scene like that brand. Some guy here in jersey is really known for his air suspension installs and I asked a couple questions and he said if you want quality go with Air Force instead of ksport. I'd love air suspension but we get pretty cold winters and last thing I need is getting a leak and having no actual shop near by thatll work on an air suspension set up lol cause I'd have no idea how to work on it myself.

Right on, I'll have to take a look into them.

So looking at their site, it looks like they make a kit for the 9th gen. The site is a little confusing, and I tried contacting them to see how/where to purchase their product, but never got a response.

Seen a guy on Instagram with air bags on his 13 civic. Think his name on there is rhd_king if I'm not mistaken and there's a video of him on papiflys Instagram.

Last edited:
so im kinda done with the static life... thinking about investing in some bags... what u guys think? anyone had any issues with them? where to buy>? worth it or not? how much u guys paying to get them istalled? i know "papiflyy" has them and his ride looks amazing.. any pics or info would be great.
thanks for your time!

He was on coils unless he just did it and didn't post about it here.

There are posts suggesting a 9th gen on bags from Instagram, but no info here on who owns the car.

Think KSPORT might be the only ones with a kit for the 9th Gen, dunno too much about the quality though. There's nothing like bags. We're getting ready to throw a Bag Riders kit on a friend's Golf R before H2Oi. Totally worth it.

Check out..
ahy6y2y5.jpg

I'm late to the party, but did anyone try Air Lift? Back when I had my GTI a lot of people were buying all the stuff from them. I went to their website and it doesn't show any kits for our cars, but on the bottom it says universal kit that fits every brand.

9th in the photo I posted is Airrex. ..I think.

We're throwing a Bagriders kit on my dudes Golf R before H2Oi at the end of the month. So stoked.

Again, don't think there's enough demand from the 9th Gen crowd for the bigger companies to start R&D.

Wish I could afford some air, just too costly compared to a decent set of coils, which I'm trying to save for now.

Back