9CCD III: Official Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
May not be able to make it Wed late. Ryan's school schedule is rough. AP history, English, chemistry, and two honors math classes. Not sure missing two days is wise.
May need to head up thu late.

I was talking to a coworker today about the dragon and he was telling he could the dragon at 70mph in his stock 3.8 genesis coupe with a autotragic and prob not have to brake at all.....

I really need to get my car serviced...planned on doing it Monday but that didn't happen.

Also, I have a test Thursday before I leave, and two when I get back. I don't understand why professor's have to do this to me. They must know I go to the dragon every year around the same time so they put the first exam there to mess with me

I was talking to a coworker today about the dragon and he was telling he could the dragon at 70mph in his stock 3.8 genesis coupe with a autotragic and prob not have to brake at all.....

Your co-worker is a bright one...

Ummmm....... smh

No it's the as good if not better than a corvette...

At Mishifest this guido with his genesis coupe begged us to dyno it and he was bragging about it non stop. With a tune, turboback, intake and fmic kit it put a whopping 200hp to the wheels.

Reactions: Nix
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back