Photos Pics Of Your Rides/Cars/Vehicles, As They Sit Now

o6czO80.jpg

6VNUfGx.jpg

siUduk7.jpg

My favorite track actually. I miss the days of taking my EK there.

4s1apj.jpg

Bring the 9th out!

ATS Garage - do you know Fred and Martin? I know Fred from when he hopped back into VWs with the blue MK3, and Martin tried to buy my MF10's off my EF (I know he still hits up the track based on his IG).

Bring the 9th out!

ATS Garage - do you know Fred and Martin? I know Fred from when he hopped back into VWs with the blue MK3, and Martin tried to buy my MF10's off my EF (I know he still hits up the track based on his IG).

Yep I do! Fred and I go way back because of being in ATS together, and him being one of the founding guys. The 9th is almost ready for the track!

Really nice job on the taillights.
Did you change to wheel colour?
Thank you! I painted the taillight with 2 light coats of VHT nite shades, I was wanted something not too dark, just looks like oem factory. Also I painted the rims with duplicolor graphite. I will post some pics when I was painting it. =)

Came out of school to find this. I'm so annoyed at people's lack of regard for other people's property. Off to the body shop before this metal rusts!
ab8b49bbd6ce5c36cb31e4b87f1632e6.jpg

*crying* ^^ that looks terrible- but your car is shiny and beautiful again. I got hit twice in my R18, and was hoping for a clean slate with my FB6... off to a great start! But hey, that's what insurance companies are for!

Back