LEGO Lovers Anonymous

Added to my car collection. Officially comes out tomorrow.

437f5fe92448d7243cc41d89c1b7c42b.jpg
ab75b4ac2196b7843bfdb322ab9fad82.jpg

Thats freakin cool!

@FooBird - you from NY? I see that NY plate on your wall a page back.... Thats an older plate too....

I'm a California boy but I lived in NY for nearly 5 years before coming to WA.

I will be building the new Porsche 911 GT3 RS set tonight. The manual and presentation is something to behold and unlike anything I've seen come out of Lego. Managed to get one of the last ones available in the Puget Sound that hadn't sold. Took several phone calls to Lego stores and a long lunch break to drive to acquire it. Photos will be forthcoming.

I will be building the new Porsche 911 GT3 RS set tonight. The manual and presentation is something to behold and unlike anything I've seen come out of Lego. Managed to get one of the last ones available in the Puget Sound that hadn't sold. Took several phone calls to Lego stores and a long lunch break to drive to acquire it. Photos will be forthcoming.
From what I was reading, those were super limited.

From what I was reading, those were super limited.

Does it say how long it's all supposed to take for assembly?

I just checked the price on amazon. Omg.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

It looks like it.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

That is awesome. I thought the mini kit I had was pretty cool, but this is just on a whole level above. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Back