2016 Tail of the Dragon V September 22nd-25th: Registration

I'd never be ballsy enough to drive a, what is probably, 4000lbs worth of automatic transmission sports car spiritedly on mountain roads.

But I mean, I do have the 9thgen Accord v6, and while its decent (with a ham-fisted driver behind the wheel), I don't think I'd have that much fun in it up there. (All season tires, and OEM brake pads :\ )

I'd never be ballsy enough to drive a, what is probably, 4000lbs worth of automatic transmission sports car spiritedly on mountain roads.

But I mean, I do have the 9thgen Accord v6, and while its decent (with a ham-fisted driver behind the wheel), I don't think I'd have that much fun in it up there. (All season tires, and OEM brake pads :\ )

i took my sedan on the dragon in stock form the first year, granted i dont have the NSX to compare to but it was pretty fun

The Challenger is around 4200lbs iirc, and it had bald tires and brakes that overheated and pulsates very quickly, but still think it was one of the most fun cars to drive there, for all the wrong reasons.

Also averaged 11mpg the whole trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i took my sedan on the dragon in stock form the first year, granted i dont have the NSX to compare to but it was pretty fun

^ Yeah that's what I was going to say. Ethan brought his :)

i have yet to actually make it to the spring trip, its possible this will be my last year

Excuse me? :confused: Say what? :eek:

Ridiculous talk!

im supposed to finally be done with school this summer, no idea where geographically ill end up, or what kind of job ill have. Theres a strong chance ill wind up back in the DC area though

im supposed to finally be done with school this summer, no idea where geographically ill end up, or what kind of job ill have. Theres a strong chance ill wind up back in the DC area though

That's good. :thumbsup: Around the same distance as me then :)

Back