2021 Acura TLX Video Screenshots Leak

I think jalopnik said Acura will be making a “compact version of the type S”. Maybe ILX Type S?

I think I’m between this and the Type R. Type R would edge it out do to being a hatch and prob can find a “deal” on a used one.

Same color as the old ones? Or are they making a new blue color?

I heard it's a new blue.

I think jalopnik said Acura will be making a “compact version of the type S”. Maybe ILX Type S?

Smaller? I feel the TLX is small enough. Even though they made it larger for 2021 vs previous years.

I think I’m between this and the Type R. Type R would edge it out do to being a hatch and prob can find a “deal” on a used one.

Type R is just too childish to me. Boy racer.. Hate the red pinstripes I think the most. :shrug:

rumors are it will be something loosely based on the Type R, the ILX is in desperate need of a total rebuild, its still based on the 2012 Civic and shows it in a lot of ways inside

Smaller? I feel the TLX is small enough. Even though they made it larger for 2021 vs previous years.

the current TLX is pretty much the same size as your Accord, but its considered along side the Lexus IS which is considerably smaller

NGL the new TLX looks better than the new BMW 3er's lol.. I think I should really consider getting one... maaaannn!

Or the next m3 potentially looking the same. Rendering from spy shots

C710C455-CC4C-4631-A799-CCD81825D45D.jpeg

officially leaked

MlJpE3p.jpg

:iorun:

Back