Honda Releases Type R Exclusive Look Video

craigslist user trying to sell his type r for 85 grand.

================

roXadQY.jpg

:rotfl: I'd rather buy a used GTR. I can go to my local Honda dealership and give them a $1k deposit and I can still get one for wayyyy less. (My local dealership is currently taking deposits on them)

What a dickhole...I feel sorry for the poor bastard he actually finds to pay that...some people...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

They've said they'd be making changes to cooling to fix track overheating people have been having

Problems witn TPNS wheel sensors :rotfl:Honda still hasn't fixed this problem's!:stickpokesmiley:

ya the 2019+2018 honda R :domokundance:car over heats and your motor blows up-who's fault is that?:bananapoke: add in wheel sensor problems-have to do to the dealer all the time to rest the dash board at $100 every time. and when the wheel sensors are working they don't work properly. In fact my 7 year old wheel sensors work better. $40,000 + all kinds of taxes and mark ups. I would say the reviewer's work for honda because they are way too kind. Oh , course these car could all be fixed better by the owner than honda.

Last edited:
Does limp mode actually work all the time? I am concerned because my car does not have a temp guage. I am old fashioned and never trust cars with no guage's that show a car not working too good-as far as i know limp mode only works when there is a very seriously problem by that time it is too late-damage has been done.

If you do 100mph and decide to drop it into 2nd gear the car is going to go boom. Limp mode will do nothing to help user error. If the car is overheating or has some gremlin, it will go into limp mode to protect itself.

I wonder if the car is under war and you do that to honda-will they fit it for free?:shady:

Back