Bring a Trailer

900+ HP Yugo with 2 v8 engines for sale

The front houses a Cadillac Eldorado V8 engine while a second Eldorado V8 is then located in the trunk. Both of these engines are the 500 cubic-inch (8.2-liters) variant that Cadillac introduced with the Eldorado back in 1970. From the factory, this massive V8 was rated at 400 hp although the two have reportedly been tuned for use in this Yugo and are now rated at 480 hp each, giving the car a combined 960 hp.

View: https://youtu.be/LJo2kLMb9Vk

View: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3089454537751683/

$25,500

It's already out of my price range!

tenor.gif

Damn! I dig it.

Edit: No Webby before you say anything I will not use the STi sale money (whenever that may be) for the Acura.

@bootyluvr out here like Walter White... Hey man, i respect the hustle, times are tough, we gotta do what we gotta do to put food on the table... just kidding man

Think my friend just listed this on BaT. Not sure if he’s actually trying to sell or just see what he can get. Probably around $75k or so.
9a7bfd4cbb7c7149e6b933fb5a560510.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Please say that's a troll. PLEASE. I beg of you.

100% not troll.

I just Google'd it.

Walter Hartwell White Sr., also known by his clandestine alias Heisenberg, is a fictional character and the main protagonist of the American neo-Western crime drama television series Breaking Bad.

I've heard of Breaking Bad but never saw it before.

:eek::eek::eek: I think you may be the first person that I've had conversation with, who hasn't seen Breaking Bad. Such a good show. I've watched it all the way through at least 5 times.

:eek::eek::eek: I think you may be the first person that I've had conversation with, who hasn't seen Breaking Bad. Such a good show. I've watched it all the way through at least 5 times.

Well there's 2 of us then that hasn't seen it. Never seen a single episode of it.

I knew I couldn't be the only one!

I haven't seen Star Wars, Star Trek, Game of Thrones to name a few lol

Back