All Things Batman!

I am having a really hard time bringing myself to watch this trailer.
It doesn’t give much away by watching it. Well, it didn’t give me much info. Of course I haven’t really been following all of the cast involved, or what the story is supposed to be. The trailer is done quite well for what it is. I’d argue you gain little info at all. It’s mostly unrelated visual snippets edited to nirvana something in the way. It honestly reminds me a bit of the social network trailer in a way.

And Robert is barely shown
And Robert is barely shown
It doesn’t give much away by watching it. Well, it didn’t give me much info. Of course I haven’t really been following all of the cast involved, or what the story is supposed to be. The trailer is done quite well for what it is. I’d argue you gain little info at all. It’s mostly unrelated visual snippets edited to nirvana something in the way. It honestly reminds me a bit of the social network trailer in a way.
My issue is the moody, sparkly vampire playing Batman. Ugh.

I hope my preconceptions are as wrong as they were with Affleck.

I get it. I don’t see him as the Batman role at all. Did you watch the trailer? Feelings on just the trailer?

Interesting...not sure how I feel about that trailer.

I get it. I don’t see him as the Batman role at all. Did you watch the trailer? Feelings on just the trailer?

I haven't been able to bring myself to watch the trailer yet.

Back