Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

They are a big pie place in Julian, Ca. Actually they're in santa ysabel which is at the base of Julian mountain. The original store front I think is still at the top of the mountain. Supposedly the best apple pie this side of the mississip. I've had it fresh out of the oven. They're pretty intense. But if you are ever over here for a drive you can drive from the 8 through to the 15 along the back of San Diego and pass it. Epic drive the the best parts of San Diego (scenery wise) and you shred through all our mountains. Bout a 3 1/2 - 4 hour drive. Depending how much your shredding.

Once I'm done with this semester that's the drive we should meet up for @ElDiabloBlanco and @fahnix . And any one else who wants to shred. I def need to get new tires and an alignment before then lol.

I am down, give me a weekend and I'll be there. Let's check out Potato Chip Rock. :)

I should fly out and get a rental lol

Or ride with me. You have options now.

I think u can get them shipped frozen. Like Lou malnattis pizza’s

OMFG, did someone said Lou Malnati's Pizza??? I had a friend from Chicago and she was raving about them and their Chicago style pizza. So I yelped up "Chicago pizza" and Lou Malnati's popped up. We have it here in Phoenix and it is ahhmazing ! Another good pizza parlor is Spinato's. Pricey, but worth it !

OMFG, did someone said Lou Malnati's Pizza??? I had a friend from Chicago and she was raving about them and their Chicago style pizza. So I yelped up "Chicago pizza" and Lou Malnati's popped up. We have it here in Phoenix and it is ahhmazing ! Another good pizza parlor is Spinato's. Pricey, but worth it !

I went to Lou’s in Chicago back in 2015. It was really good pizza. totally agree. Didn’t know they had one in Phoenix.

There's 4 Lou Malnati's here in Phoenix. Two are in Scottsdale and last one is in Glendale.

I just googled it up. It is available in 4 states right now.

Illinois = 57 locations
Arizona = 4 locations
Wisconsin = 3 locations
Indiana = 3 locations

Wow

So much yes right here.

I'd consider it. Wife would want to come because we both never have been to the West Coast. But she would get car sick trying to keep up with ya'll lol

Or ride with me. You have options now.

Yeah that is a nice option and I appreciate it. I'd like to drive the roads out there. Riding ***** isn't fun lol

I'd consider it. Wife would want to come because we both never have been to the West Coast. But she would get car sick trying to keep up with ya'll lol

Yeah that is a nice option and I appreciate it. I'd like to drive the roads out there. Riding ***** isn't fun lol

Then you'll be renting a sport car that isn't a Honda. More likely a Mustang, Charger, Challenger, or Camaro. I've rented these cars in the past, no complaint !

Back