Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

i tried one of those, wasnt a fan. Theyre synthetic leather and meant to go over your existing wheel covering, so the only benefit is it makes your wheel chunkier if you want that.

I ended up going with a redline goods leather replacement, it was real leather and replaced the beat up leather on my wheel. Bit harder to install but the end result made me way happier than the other one.

i tried one of those, wasnt a fan. Theyre synthetic leather and meant to go over your existing wheel covering, so the only benefit is it makes your wheel chunkier if you want that.

I ended up going with a redline goods leather replacement, it was real leather and replaced the beat up leather on my wheel. Bit harder to install but the end result made me way happier than the other one.

Is that the one that you've gotta stitch up yourself?

Santa Ana’s are raging right now. All 17 weather post reported all time record winds. Shattered them. Here’s the shutoff areas. Any of u SoCal heads stay safe. F33EB458-5253-4FFC-933B-B5F0D726CC8F.png

Is that the one that you've gotta stitch up yourself?

goes in the same way as the synthetic one, theyve got rows of stitching and you just have to link them, or you can go fancy and do other kinds of stitching patterns.

Judging by the area of town I was in.....it prob never sees dirt and is a 17 year olds car, lol.

Last edited:
Back