Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I've noticed the prices hear have just stopped dropping the last year. Mines worth about 15k cnd at the moment. Still owe like 8 or 7k on it.

I can be loud if you want

200.gif

Dude-- I looked at used prices for '13 LX coupes just now, and noticed they're the same price as what I paid!

...Bro what's going on?

We're looking into getting rid of the extra car. It just sits. I'd kept it around thinking that I wouldn't drive the Civic a whole bunch after all the upgrades, but I find myself driving it more than I did before. I figured that I'd get some benefit from having an extra vehicle around, but the lady and I kinda decided that we could probably get by with one ride for a bit if something were to happen with the Civic.

Also, came across this a few weeks ago and meant to share. But forgot. :giggle:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFu-Wer1dQg&t=10s&ab_channel=GenericWoodworking

This man has some SKILLS!

Morning :wave:

I was at a few remote sites this morning.

@Dad Didn't have a Cold Brew. Had a hot tea at the house with my nutella on toast.

purchased OEM si floormats from local honda dealer. think they stuck it to me but fudge it. will post PIKZZZ in “what did you do to your car today...tuesday maybe wednesday.
Next time check out the many dealers who offer discounts for online orders, like: www.hondapartscheap.com

i think an alternative fuel is more realistic. something that can have a larger range. electric wont work if you want to drive large distances. its a little inconvenient to wait for your car to charge every few hundred miles. unless they come up with a way to fully charge in a few minutes.
I might consider electric for one of two cars for around town driving. No way I'd have two.

Back