Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Fahrenheit. It was mid-40s on Tuesday morning. Starting to transition out of summer

Gosh dang I hope so! I’m ordering one for sure
I'm with ya... if the dealer lets me! Will I still order it for +5,000 over an MSRP of $30,000? No way... might as well jump to the CTR, especially if the Integra is electrified in some way. Fortunately, Honda's already spent the R&D money on the K20C1... wouldn't take much to design a variant with a de-tuned 250hp (like it did with the Accord) leaving the CTR as top dog. Then, in the next model year (likely the '24) Acura can introduce a Type R, much like it did with the GSR variant 20 yrs ago. Wish 'em luck... they gunna need it.

I'm with ya... if the dealer lets me! Will I still order it for +5,000 over an MSRP of $30,000? No way... might as well jump to the CTR, especially if the Integra is electrified in some way. Fortunately, Honda's already spent the R&D money on the K20C1... wouldn't take much to design a variant with a de-tuned 250hp (like it did with the Accord) leaving the CTR as top dog. Then, in the next model year (likely the '24) Acura can introduce a Type R, much like it did with the GSR variant 20 yrs ago. Wish 'em luck... they gunna need it.

they certainly will! It really depends on the price point for me. The wife and I are looking at buying a house very soon so that’s a factor as well

All I see is a giant mess of wires...

needed another cable organizer and surge strip to mount under the desk. the actual rats nest of wires is all hidden in the corner

@ethlar what are the two smaller screens on the table near the right speaker?
one is a amazon echo show the other is a small capacitive touch screen for the media server

at one point i discovered the media server didnt like running headless and for some reason Plex couldnt make use of the p2000 unless it had a display connected

Back