Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I just saw a guy at work (because return to office). He was in goggles, N95 mask and gloved up. Not latex gloves, the disposable plastic gloves a food worker would be putting on when prepping your food. He pulled hand sanitizer out of his pocket and wiped on the gloves. Used the restroom and then proceeded to wash his hands…in the gloves, the disposable gloves.

Sorry. I’m a bit astonished that some people continue to go full out on these measures despite vaccines, mutations, etc. if it’s to protect from the famous 2019 virus.

Maybe he’s got another medical condition or OCD germophobia, but still, I feel like I never saw this prior to 2020.

Damn! $1 million condo ($736,453.14 USD). Damn they must have been making BANK at that place. :eek:

Yeah he's butthurt about not getting the gravy work. **** 'em.
So that means you will get more work but also will be busier.
we are making bank but hes made bank for a long time. 1 mill for a condo here isnt much, its the top floor with a balcony facing the ocean and mountains though.
i'll be busier but being the only one that can diagnose makes its harder to do gravy work.

we are making bank but hes made bank for a long time. 1 mill for a condo here isnt much, its the top floor with a balcony facing the ocean and mountains though.
i'll be busier but being the only one that can diagnose makes its harder to do gravy work.

1 mil for a condo isn't much in Canada? O-oh...

200w.gif

LOL check out toronto condos.
my 1750 sqft 4 bed 3 bath house i bought for 550k sold for 850k 5 years later as well. canada is supposed to have the highest real-estate prices.

DEAR GOD
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
PRICES IN TORONTO MAKE ME WANNA JUMP OFF A BRIDGE

First day without my foreman. It feels weird. Major decisions are up to me now. I had this kind of responsibility at my old shop but now it seems harder because I haven't been here for 10 years. I liked having a foreman to take responsibility for me.

First day without my foreman. It feels weird. Major decisions are up to me now. I had this kind of responsibility at my old shop but now it seems harder because I haven't been here for 10 years. I liked having a foreman to take responsibility for me.

I can try to be a foreman if you want. I don't have any qualifications for it, but I'd bring donuts every Wednesday.

We could also get like a shop dog.

Think about it.

Dogs are fun.

Think about it.

I can try to be a foreman if you want. I don't have any qualifications for it, but I'd bring donuts every Wednesday.

We could also get like a shop dog.

Think about it.

Dogs are fun.

Think about it.
I like dogs that I don't have to take home so I'm in. I don't eat donuts. Bring sushi.

Also, donuts are an all day food. So not exactly for B-fast either....

Back