2012 Honda Civic SI HFP Package Being Offered In Limited Quantities

i basically have the full HFP kit just need the shock setup and badges. Hopefully i can find badges that would be mint :badger:

There's one for sale at a local dealership with a sticker of $29k+ and i assume this is a HFP equipped version. I would look at it but i don't see the point of adding all that expense for visual goodies.

also suspension upgrade ^.

Jaydiem - the weathertech liners for the coupe/sedan have the same part number.

If the digital weathertech (3-d molded ones) have the same part number for coupe/sedan...it has to.

Picked up my New Civic this evening So here it is 2012 Civic Si HFP Crystal Black
IMG_2355.jpg

IMG_2356.jpg

IMG_2357.jpg

IMG_2358.jpg

IMG_2359.jpg

IMG_2360.jpg

IMG_2361.jpg

IMG_2362.jpg

IMG_2363.jpg

very very nice... I think you're the 2nd black hfp coupe owner I've seen :thumbsup:

So guys my 2012 Honda Civci Si HFP is in the show room waiting for when i get home in three weeks..... Its black and they tell me it is only offered in black and white with only 200 of each being made available for dealers..... the deal must be different for us up here in Canada cuz i was also told the red ambient lighting was not included in the package.... but i ordered it anyway....got'a have it man....Anyone have any info. on what the total package includes for us up here in Canada?????

the hfp package has:

• 18" HFP alloy wheels with Michelin Pilot® Super Sport performance tires
  • HFP suspension package
  • HFP front, side and rear underbody spoilers
  • HFP exterior badging
  • HFP interior floor mats

So guys my 2012 Honda Civci Si HFP is in the show room waiting for when i get home in three weeks..... Its black and they tell me it is only offered in black and white with only 200 of each being made available for dealers..... the deal must be different for us up here in Canada cuz i was also told the red ambient lighting was not included in the package.... but i ordered it anyway....got'a have it man....Anyone have any info. on what the total package includes for us up here in Canada?????
Not sure why they didn't release it in the orange up here too (that color is available just in the US it seems). I loved the HFP kit but bought mine in January before the full kit was released. I had my heart set on Dyno Blue Pearl anyways... but in the meantime I've added the HFP lip kit and suspension. You'll love it once you get it!

Back