First world problems thread

The metering lights to get onto the freeway seem only to turn on when you're running late making traffic worse than it already would have been.

My Wireless controller for my Xbox just died so I actually have to plug it in and play with it attached to the Xbox.. Haha

I don't have time to do the coupon clipping anymore. I used to save a lot of money...and unfortunately I have a lot of food allergies now so a lot of my stuff is never on sale ..or doesn't have a coupon. I will never buy single-ply...or anything other than what we buy. I learned the hard way...why you don't switch toilet paper because you have a coupon or it's on sale. The pain was enough to teach me a lesson...

Toyota doesn't make the corolla xrs anymore. It was basically, a corolla sized camry with a slightly nicer interior than the regular camry, the 4cyl from the camry, and the autobox, too.

Toyota doesn't make the corolla xrs anymore. It was basically, a corolla sized camry with a slightly nicer interior than the regular camry, the 4cyl from the camry, and the autobox, too.

Those cars are pretty quick.. One of those stock sleeper cars for sure. Even more so for Toyota, in my opinion the last decent car they made was the Supra. The MR2 was badass too..it just seems they went the economy/family route and never looked back.. Just my opinion :)

Those cars are pretty quick.. One of those stock sleeper cars for sure. Even more so for Toyota, in my opinion the last decent car they made was the Supra. The MR2 was badass too..it just seems they went the economy/family route and never looked back.. Just my opinion :)
Corolla S bro bad *** body kit!!!

Back on topic, I can't find my damn USB cable for my iPod so I'm forced to use my AUX input in my car. That means changing songs on my ipod instead of using the steering wheel controls..

i hate it when i cant find a place to take a nap at work.

Back