ProCivic projector matte black LED headlights

Here are my headlights that were installed today (9/15)

Enjoy
p7o4.jpg

High Beams

Here's the link to theses headlights.

http://www.k2motor.com/12-13-honda-civic-r8-projector-headlights-black.html

I was looking at these on ebay. How do you like em? Anyone know what type of bulb the DTR yellow bulb is. And what It can be replaced with.

Last edited:
I was looking at these on ebay. How do you like em? Anyone know what type of bulb the DTR yellow bulb is. And what It can be replaced with.

I just installed them yesterday (9/15) but so far I like them

I'm curious about the bulbs also! Looks like I might be selling my pro civic Matt black tinted headlights soon! I want those angel eyes!

@323 so what is your opinion on these headlights. I love the way they look during the day. But functionality at night is a must. My headlights are stock with stock bulbs (halogen). It appears that the only reason why the headlights in the above photos were bad was because they were using HID bulbs, am I correct? Anyone who owns the spec-d projector setup please chime in.

@323 so what is your opinion on these headlights. I love the way they look during the day. But functionality at night is a must. My headlights are stock with stock bulbs (halogen). It appears that the only reason why the headlights in the above photos were bad was because they were using HID bulbs, am I correct? Anyone who owns the spec-d projector setup please chime in.
I love these headlights. I still have to find the time to adjust the beam, but I'm sure with a good adjustment, they wouldn't be that bad, even with HIDs, I still recommend them

The "sway" of the hid can't be "removed". That is the result of putting hids in a reflector bowl designed for a halogen bulb. You can move the whole light beam in different directions as ^ said, but you can't alter the sway itself.

Most likely the internals are different (projector).

Keep in mind that the headlights are street legal, and in order to be DOT compliant hey have to comply with federal vehicle safety standards.

Steve

Back