Post Your Latest Purchases

You love the DW's! I know they do awesome for you. Might as well keep with what you know and like!

20140512_100834_zps3e98346d.jpg

20140512_114701_zps5ce6c1ee.jpg

20140514_135639_zps04aeffe5.jpg

Nice wheels and Neogens. I was going to get dirt wolf but it didn't have a price and I was on a rush so I bought the variety pack Southern Tier.

Nice wheels and Neogens. I was going to get dirt wolf but it didn't have a price and I was on a rush so I bought the variety pack Southern Tier.

Thanks! :highfive: Got the neogens from the sale you recommended on discounttiredirect. They're tough to beat for the money.

But Dirtwolf is amazing. One of the best IPAs I've ever had. Highly recommended.

I was on the fence between them and RE-11A but like you said the Conti's work for me very well

I had the RE01's a few years back and liked them a lot. Then I replaced them with Nitto Invo's because I got a good deal on them and the Nitto's weren't that good. :-/

Now I have Dunlop SP01's (stock '11+ WRX tires) since I got them for a deal with 2012 WRX wheels. :)

I had the RE01's a few years back and liked them a lot. Then I replaced them with Nitto Invo's because I got a good deal on them and the Nitto's weren't that good. :-/

Now I have Dunlop SP01's (stock '11+ WRX tires) since I got them for a deal with 2012 WRX wheels. :)

Ken has the RE-11's on the Vette and seems to like them and the one time I went out with him they felt like they gripped very well.

Should be an interesting summer..

Works Short Shifter
Works Shifter Base Bushings
Works Under-Hood Bushings
AMS Gate Selector Bushings
Flossy Grip Tape Knob
Redline Transmission Cocktail
Do-Luck FRP Duckbill Trunk Lid

Last one's going to take 6-8 weeks MINIMUM to get here from Japan. Ugh.

Oh boy, that didn't take long did it @ethlar ? Hahahah.

cars too damn quiet, so quiet that i can forget to shift out of 4th at 70 and dont notice till i look down and then throw it in 6th

Last edited:
Back