Evo X or Sti

stormtrooper

Curious what people think of the Evo X or Sti spoiler on the 4 door civic. Here is a picture with each spoiler using Microsoft Paint. I'm not saying that I would do this or not, just want to know if people think it would be a good look or too much rice. If I got one I would have it painted with matching paint code. I'm not very good at this photoshop thing. Think the Evo X spoiler would be a good width. Think that Sti spoiler may be too narrow because the 4 door Sti trunk isn't as wide as the 4 door Civic trunk.

IMG_20140313_085717 - Copy1.jpg IMG_20140313_085717 - Copy.jpg

I think those are both too big for the car. I always thought the Mugen wing was awfully large too but at least it fit well.

If those two are the only two choices to choose from then the evo. But I prefer neither as well.

Neither! But as said above it is your car. To me is a bit much, might make the car look like a shopping cart with that huge wing.

Evo X out of the two, you should check out the kplayground mugen ones that are "made" for our cars. I would love to have that one on my car I think it looks sick

the mugen spoiler is similar to the first one i personally think they're pretty nice. The bottom one looks too much rice

Yea it is quite similar. I thought it was the mugen one at first before I reaD the caption

There is a person here in AZ that put a Evo X spoiler on his FB6. I haven't seen it in person though so next time I do I'll take a picture.

Back