9CCD III: Official Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just made a reservation @ the Fontana Village Lodge. I don't have any time off from work so, we can only come up Saturday and leave Sunday. It will be good to see you clowns.:thumbsup:

Well looks like we're going for a drive sometime Saturday, want us to meet you down in GA somewhere and we'll all ride up to Fontana?

Helen, GA is a good place to meet (good lunch stop, other side of the Chattahoochee Nat'l Park) and a not too bad drive from Flowery Branch (where my parents used to live).

Just made a reservation @ the Fontana Village Lodge. I don't have any time off from work so, we can only come up Saturday and leave Sunday. It will be good to see you clowns.:thumbsup:
Excuse me? Clowns??! lol ^_^

Well looks like we're going for a drive sometime Saturday, want us to meet you down in GA somewhere and we'll all ride up to Fontana?
That would be fine. We could meet for lunch at Vick's Margaritas (the same ol' place that we traditionally go to on the Fri. run) and drive up to Fontana after lunch. You guys can plan the route and I'll follow you and try to keep up. The ol' Volvo needs it's turbocharger rebuilt and I don't know if I will have iit fixed by then.

That would be fine. We could meet for lunch at Vick's Margaritas (the same ol' place that we traditionally go to on the Fri. run) and drive up to Fontana after lunch. You guys can plan the route and I'll follow you and try to keep up. The ol' Volvo needs it's turbocharger rebuilt and I don't know if I will have iit fixed by then.

You mean Viele Margaritas.

Poor VFH, you will be able to keep up thou...

Good thing with me not driving the car, my tires still look new

Last edited:
speaking of Connors..... are both coming?

I only think one is, but he said on FB he won't get his time off approved until August.

Natey skipped all of the Saturday night activities so he could get to bed early, get up at 4AM and get home early to see the wife.

I'm going to try and take Friday off of work. I was actually just up there yesterday playing around with a few friends.

Last edited:
Getting off work shouldn't be a problem, its getting the mods done that I want before then lol. Questions is where is everyone staying at?

I'll be working on the itinerary tonight. I'm going to have group drives each day, and adding food outings at the cabin both fri-sat.

I'm discontinuing the exhaust video, there isnt a lot of cars, and most of us had what we had last year or our cars are stock so I don't see the need for it.

Mods for the dragon....lol,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back