Beaks Bar

OffTheWall

Virginia
Vehicle Model
Civic si
Body Style
Sedan
Just installed my beaks bar today. Has anyone found a way to keep the rear plastic piece with the rear tie bar?

I cut the center piece, that one was easy. I am going to try and match it up again... Doesn't seem possible. Is there any significance as far as performance with this piece??

many people think rear LCA only have lateral movement, when you install rear lower tie bar, you will know it's not true... rear lower tie bar will help to reduce LCA "twisting" during a turn/corner...

Thanks @team3d. I was actually meaning the under plastics though? I was wondering if at high speeds they helped with the downforce in anyway?

Those plastic underpanels smooth out the bottom of the car to make it more aerodynamic. Honda uses them to increase fuel mileage, but they do technically increase downforce as well. If you've ever seen the bottom of an actual race car they have very similar setups with large flat panels all along the underside. And where are people getting these beaks bars?

If I already have the Megan Racing Rear Lower Tie Bar installed upside down (hidden, and I still have the plstic panel so its double hidden), can I install the Beaks bar as well? I want a Beaks Bar but only if you can actually see it (as if someone was in traffic looking at your car) and still have the plastic panels in tact...I want my cake and eat it!

Back