9thCivic 3rd Dragon Meet: Official Chat, Pics, Video Thread!!

Here are @sonej4 brakes smoking after a run.
bk1mkFWl.jpg

Here are my wheels after the trip. I don't mind.
LUEVoXQl.jpg
Bronze '11+ WRX wheels lol

I was expecting more...disappointed in Killboy. That would have been the third or fourth time in a row my car (or one I was driving in the case of the NSX) was in the highlights :thumbsdown:

I agree. Third time failed to make the highlights really. The golden turd ST got first ffs.

I agree. Third time failed to make the highlights really. The golden turd ST got first ffs.

I really like the ST...but am I the only one that thinks that front splitter looks really flimsy? I would be surprised if it's doing much of anything. Also, why cover the hood in gold? I understand doing it on an intake where it keeps the heat from the engine from raising IAT's, but the hood? Don't get it, don't get it at all

I really like the ST...but am I the only one that thinks that front splitter looks really flimsy? I would be surprised if it's doing much of anything. Also, why cover the hood in gold? I understand doing it on an intake where it keeps the heat from the engine from raising IAT's, but the hood? Don't get it, don't get it at all
I really like the ST, also. Except when driven by a certain driver.[emoji12]

Damn videos won't upload to YouTube. I rotate them (they are upside down) with the GoPro software and it converts it to an avi format (supported by YouTube) but YouTube fails with an error about supported formats.. :-/

Any ideas? I can upload them upside down lol

Edit: never mind. I uploaded them to YouTube and then rotated via YouTube editor.

Last edited:
Lets see that gopro tumble!
Its uploaded. Please hold.

9thCivic - Tail of the Dragon - GoPro Down!:
View: http://youtu.be/t9DJLWxv9lU

Teh lulz of Geoff....

@FRDRICE

"Jamel Jameel, it's the same."

:rotfl: its just an extra e.
Jeff shaking his head, perhaps knowing what will happen to him later...

I was like why the **** is he recording me grilling.
Look at that surfer boy hair...
@06CivicSiR
Damn Floridans
@bootyluvr - ;) There's a couple more I won't put up. hahahah
Thanks. I don't get "alerts" (tags) on Tapatalk lol

Back