Alberto's modest civic build

i bought it from a friend. hood is messed up, im probably also gonna dip it stealth jet grey
If it was listed on Craigslist, I'm pretty sure it was one of the few I tried looking at. Just can't beat them as a daily driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If it was listed on Craigslist, I'm pretty sure it was one of the few I tried looking at. Just can't beat them as a daily driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Friend of mine selling an 04 AWD CRV with 186k miles for 2500... i regret buying the is300 lol

Anyways, snow is gone, so washed the civic

I also bought Buddy Club coilovers for my baby, will install later on

Looks like you are missing a fender liner??

Both actually... its also missing windshield washer reservoir, and FL fender molding... transmission is on the way out... all motor & transmission mounts have play... o2 sensors are faulty.... maf sensor needs replacement... and probably needs new catalytic converters.

I already put new caliper pads rotors all around, both inner and outer tie rods, 2 tires, alignment..... ughggg
Ugh

Bought some used buddy club n+ coilovers. They are for a 2015 so they dont fit, fail.

BUT, also got an Invidia Q300 catback... I LOVE IT, My car is enjoyable to drivr again.

Sucks the coilovers didn't fit. You didn't check what year they were before you bought them? Now you have to re-sell them? :/

Sucks the coilovers didn't fit. You didn't check what year they were before you bought them? Now you have to re-sell them? :/

Yeahx and they got rusted, and i lost 2 pieces cuz im an idiot, paid 700, im lucky if i get 500

Back