Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

doing a used vehicle inspection on the wifes 10th gen. ontario winters were not kind to her. so rusty. also broke a wheel stud trying to remove a lug nut, i was the last person to put the wheels on.....

Edit: my foreman just informed me he is quitting and not coming in tomorrow. So that's great. Now it's me ( licensed Chrysler trained tech ) an old guy no Chrysler training and an apprentice with no clue what he's doing. Nice kid though.

Last edited:
Edit: my foreman just informed me he is quitting and not coming in tomorrow. So that's great. Now it's me ( licensed Chrysler trained tech ) an old guy no Chrysler training and an apprentice with no clue what he's doing. Nice kid though.

Damn. That sucks. Did he say why he was quitting? Just done with the company?

Damn. That sucks. Did he say why he was quitting? Just done with the company?
It's the same old story. Not happy with management but part of the problem is he doesn't work well with others telling him what to do. Another big part is our service manager left and he stopped getting fed all the gravy. So he is following her to another dealership off the coast. He's pushing 60, grumpy about work but super nice guy.

Him and his wife both work at the dealership, they bought a 1 mill condo a year or two ago and wish they didn't because now they have to sell it and lose money. What ever though, I've been through this before. I guess I'm just not old enough to be grumpy about work, not that I don't complain but I know that I'm making money no matter what and it's more than I was before plus I get to live in nature and have a view of the mountains and ocean. It's funny because he told me one time that we're just here to fix cars and have a good time. That got lost with him at some point. Or he was lying because he was making all the flat rate hours.

It's the same old story. Not happy with management but part of the problem is he doesn't work well with others telling him what to do. Another big part is our service manager left and he stopped getting fed all the gravy. So he is following her to another dealership off the coast. He's pushing 60, grumpy about work but super nice guy.

Him and his wife both work at the dealership, they bought a 1 mill condo a year or two ago and wish they didn't because now they have to sell it and lose money. What ever though, I've been through this before. I guess I'm just not old enough to be grumpy about work, not that I don't complain but I know that I'm making money no matter what and it's more than I was before plus I get to live in nature and have a view of the mountains and ocean. It's funny because he told me one time that we're just here to fix cars and have a good time. That got lost with him at some point. Or he was lying because he was making all the flat rate hours.

Damn! $1 million condo ($736,453.14 USD). Damn they must have been making BANK at that place. :eek:

Yeah he's butthurt about not getting the gravy work. **** 'em.
So that means you will get more work but also will be busier.

Back