Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Speaking of computers. Since we moved into our new temp shop we have been using WiFi instead of wired connections and for some reason have to use a VPN to use PBS and it freezes so much because it loses connection so often. It's super annoying.

I don't know anyone that watches PBS.. :think:

you arent spending your weekends watching antiques roadshow?

I posted this video on my YouTube channel a few weeks ago and it's got over 3k views and more than 10 subscribers from it. Kind of crazy. Makes me want to buy a go pro and start uploading more and maybe trying to actually make a profit off YouTube. Granted the video isn't anything special at all.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/TTzHRuJBjuo?si=vggktyiN1vMTzYj8

I posted this video on my YouTube channel a few weeks ago and it's got over 3k views and more than 10 subscribers from it. Kind of crazy. Makes me want to buy a go pro and start uploading more and maybe trying to actually make a profit off YouTube. Granted the video isn't anything special at all.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/TTzHRuJBjuo?si=vggktyiN1vMTzYj8

Have you checked out the requirements to monetize?
  • Watch Hours: Creators need to accumulate at least 4,000 watch hours on their videos over the past 12 months.
  • Subscriber Count: A minimum of 1,000 subscribers is required.

Have you checked out the requirements to monetize?
  • Watch Hours: Creators need to accumulate at least 4,000 watch hours on their videos over the past 12 months.
  • Subscriber Count: A minimum of 1,000 subscribers is required.
Yeah I've looked into it. Even if I could do that I would probably make like $10 a year. Lol.

with an appropriately sized 3d printer you bet your butt i would
1713147688918.png

4awZR3n.jpg

1713147980832.png

3D printing with carbon fiber and metals is a thing already. DIY cars may be a thing at some point.

Is the $99 tesla self driving thing an actual thing? Would take you 12 years or so to reach the $15,000 they are charging for it now. Prob a good deal if your only going to keep the car a couple years.

Is the $99 tesla self driving thing an actual thing?
Tesla has charged a $199 monthly payment since FSD's since inception in 2021, but on Friday, cut the price to $99 per month. In March 2024, Tesla started offering a free 30-day trial of FSD to every eligible Tesla owner, an offer that's still going on if you haven't tried it out yet.

So why do they charge $10k and $15k when you go buy the car?
i think at one point you were paying to have the hardware in the car, and then a subscription to volunteer to use it? Cause you might not get the software to use it all for months after you start paying for it.

now i believe all the cars have the hardware so i have no idea what people are paying for

Saw this while taking the dogs around the neighborhood. It’s really not good looking in person.

IMG_1125.jpeg

at least from this far it looks like the panels are all on

i saw the pictures of one that hit a pole, how are regulators not concerned about the quarter panel turning into what looks like a blade in a impact?

1713268447593.png

Back